Thursday, June 18, 2009

So, Thursday?

Nothing interesting to report today. I am quite tired from worrying, the boyfriend is sick and last night I told him to come over so I could take care of him. Now I'm worried that I might catch it, but it doesn't worry me as much as not being able to be the hovering, maternal instincts on high girlfriend all day long.
There's some things happening in the economical sense of the word, and I worry that I might not be able to go through with my plans of going to NYC in October. It's too soon to tell as of yet, but it's worrying nonetheless.
My mind is all over the place today, as it is every day. Strattera keeps me focused, but only slightly, and my mind is able and unrestrained to travel everywhere she wants to. Sometimes I even get so distracted by my own nailpolish, moving my fingers around, looking at how the light dances off the sparkles on it... Yeah. My life is sometimes boring, I'd say. But I don't think I want it to be more interesting just yet.
In other snippets of my life, and for those of you who don't already know this (lol) I divide my time on the Nintendo DS mainly between Final Fantasy III and Ninja Town. This week it's been the latter, those cute, pudgy little ninjas and all their bright colors sure bring a big smile to my face every time I see them. And what would any dilligent Ninja Town fan do? Well, visit , DUH! I ordered two Ninja Town Micro Plushes. Don't even know when they'll arrive or where I'll keep them, but they shall be my pets, Amen.





The braces are still killing me. No picture today because frankly, my hair doesn't look so good and I am in dire need of undereye concealer. If you have just started reading, well, hello! and don't worry. Content will get deeper as time progresses. I'm trying to break the writing rut that I have been in for a very, very long time.
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment