Thursday, August 12, 2010

whoa.

whoa. ok. so it's been... what. a year? since i posted here?
I don't know. Lately I've been feeling so jittery. My mind does not stop, literally. Ever. At night, it's busy processing information about god-knows-what and it's tiring but I can't sleep. I quit my job of 3 years last February, luckily I found a pt. time gig with the US Census but that's over. Even more luckily, I applied to (and got a job) at my local Sephora, so that's good. It's great, actually. I have so much plans in my head, so many things I want to do and lately I just feel locked up. I am not exactly happy so to speak.

I need to find somewhere to be that doesn't fill me up with these feelings. And I have to lose weight. Any tips?


1 comment:

  1. ohh.. u mean u r working in sephora now? thats so good... being able to play with all the cosmetics there! haha...

    Followed u.. visit my blog n follow too!!

    Love,
    Winwin

    ReplyDelete